Creativity is a beautiful quality we all carry— revealed through the different ways we express ourselves. I’ve always found it fascinating to see where people’s interests lie and how their individuality shines in unique ways— through God-given talents/gifts.
As a creative person in general, one of the many artistic outlets I enjoy is painting— which I hadn’t done in a while because the willingness comes and goes in waves.
However, since getting a house, decorating an animal/pet room, and then going to Paris— let’s say I was feeling inspired.
I found an organic/textured, neutral art series at a local Homegoods (love cute decor & good deals!) that fit the aesthetic of the animal room perfectly.
This space was designed to bring comfort and healing, with a calming palette and soft, layered textiles.
Shortly after adopting Buddy and returning home from a Paris trip, I was surrounded by so much love and felt inspired to create. I took the Homegoods series off the wall and painted cute little dog bones onto it!
This artwork series completes the animal’s room (and compliments the TV on the opposite wall that plays Paw Patrol on repeat for pet viewing!).
Comments
Post a Comment