Best friend
Along dirt paths, I am led
Paw prints ahead
As the sun beams through the trees
In nature, at peace
You look back at me
We’re both smiling
I love you too, unconditionally
Heaven sent
My best friend
You teach me about what really matters
God spelled backwards
~ CR
“Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.”
~ Philippians 1:3
Poetry is an art, it’s a creative outlet which I found deep discovery of myself through writing during my first sobriety stretch in 2023.
I even wrote a poetry book!
It’s a deeply personal memoir of spiritual growth in recovery, offering hope and inspiration to those struggling with addiction, body dysmorphia, and/or mental health.
I have battled these challenges for now 17 years and my book presents a unique blend of poetry, personal insights, and scripture, accompanied by featured custom-painted artwork.
This book is thoughtfully written and formatted with the purest of intentions.
I’m excited to get back into writing and the poetry scene!
Stay tuned…
You can find my book on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Human-Behind-Mask-Carly-Reed/dp/B0CP9R8TJ8


Comments
Post a Comment